Not far from beautiful Ocean City is Salisbury, Maryland, the consensus (unofficial) capital of the state’s Eastern Shore region. Here, hometown charm is always in high supply, with tree-lined streets, plentiful parks and nature areas and a delightful downtown that offers dining, arts and live music, seasonal events and festivals all year long.
Minutes from all of it, and nestled amidst a private, wooded neighborhood, is Lakeside at Mallard Landing. From our campus, residents can stroll along the pleasant banks of nearby Schumaker Pond, or head into town for everything from shopping to beer tasting at Evolution Craft Brewing Co., or enjoy outdoor recreation, boating and watersports both in and around Port of Salisbury Marina.
No matter the time or year, Salisbury, it seems, has so much to take in and discover. Salisbury Riverwalk traverses much of downtown and is a great place to wet a line or take in a concert or festival. Of course, there’s also the city’s Downtown Arts & Entertainment District, the cultural and social heartbeat of Salisbury, which plays home to all types of weekend, holiday and special events throughout the year.
Indeed, the city and surrounding area represent yet another reason to choose Lakeside At Mallard Landing, where the relaxed, maintenance-free way of life will afford you ample time to experience our native Salisbury in exciting, new ways you couldn’t before.
Area Landmarks & Points of Interest Include:
Arts & Entertainment
- Community Players of Salisbury (1.6 miles)
- The Ward Museum of Wildfowl Art (2.1 miles)
- Pohanka Riverwalk Amphitheater (2.6 miles)
- Academy of Music Performance (AMP) Studios (2.7 miles)
- Salisbury University Art Galleries (2.8 miles)
- Salisbury Art Space (2.9 miles)
- Poplar Hill Mansion (3.2 miles)
- Naylor Mill Forest Trails
- Salisbury City Park (1.6 miles)
- Salisbury Zoological Park (1.6 miles)
- Nutter’s Crossing Golf Course (2.9 miles)
Shopping & Dining
- Fratelli’s Italian (1.2 miles)
- Dayton’s Restaurant (1.3 miles)
- Food Lion (1.7 miles)
- Back Street Grill (1.9 miles)
- Walgreens (2.6 miles)
- Market Street Inn (2.8 miles)
- Brew River (3.1 miles)
- Deer’s Head Hospital Center (4.5 miles)